Bonita90Bonita90

Main Art Reviews Stats

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Yes. This was AWESOME! So creative :)

That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into

I love this!!! It's so cute, and the colours and characters are beautiful. It's such a joy to play. I'd love to play this on my phone every now and then. Well done, it's so creative and so much fun :)

#TALETELLERS #TALETELLERS

This is pretty good for someone who is not used to digital art - my lines looked all wobbly and crooked :) It's too bad you couldn't finish the picture on time, I'd have loved to see the end result.

Just keep practicing drawing lines with your tablet. I've been using mine for years and I still wish I could afford a Cintiq, it's just so much easier to get those perfect lines when you see your hand while drawing. But what I do for practice is look at Jazza's (or other artsits) tutorials and fast paint videos and draw something during or afterwards. They have great tips on working with digital art and different techniques. And keep it up :)

Boomwatch responds:

Thanks Bonita. Yes too bad I couldn't finish it but I plan to finish it at some point in the future.

I don't have a cintiq I have a comic. Having the right/good tablet makes a HUGE difference, you're right. I saw the difference when I stopped using Huion and went on to Wacom.

I follow a lot of youtubers and Jazza. He's amazing.

Thanks again.

Alex Hirsch in Gravity falls/ taletellers Alex Hirsch in Gravity falls/ taletellers

I love this :) the lighting, setting and colours are amazing! And the characters are spot-on. Don't cut yourself short - you're a great artist.

Nikomanis responds:

Oh, really? Thank you so much ;) It's just that I'm so uncomfortable with my wacom bamboo tablet. Now I'm collecting money for cintiq companion 2 and I hope I'll become much better at digital!